As golf fever sweeps the nation, so too does the Masters Tournament. Held annually at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, GA, this event is a must-watch for any golfer interested in professional competition. But how can you watch the Masters without leaving your comfortable home?
This guide will provide you with all the information you need to watch the Masters Tournament on your mobile or computer via live streaming apps. From Fox Sports to CBSSports App, we’ve got you covered as per The Masters Coverage!
What are Mobile/PC Apps for watching the Masters Golf Tournament?
Looking to watch the Masters golf tournament on your smartphone? Here are the best apps!
Masters Mobile: This app is available for both iOS and Android devices and offers live streaming of all 36 holes of the Masters, as well as interactive features such as audience reaction and shot tracking. The app is free to download and use.
Golf Channel: This app is available for both iOS and Android devices and offers a live stream of all 36 holes of the Masters, as well as a variety of other golf-related content. The app is free to download and use.
Fox Sports Go: This app is available for both iOS and Android devices and offers live streaming of all 36 holes of the Masters, as well as a variety of other sports content. The app is free to download and use.
CBS Sports App: This app is available for both iOS and Android devices and offers live streaming of all 36 holes of the Masters, as well as commentary from CBS Sports commentators. The app is free to download and use.
Which Mobile/PC Apps are available to watch the Masters Golf Tournament?
If you’re looking to watch the Masters golf tournament on your smartphone, there are a number of apps available. Here are the best ones:
- CBS Sports app: This is the official app for the Masters tournament, and it has all the relevant information and live streaming links. It’s free to download and use, and it works on both Android and iOS devices.
- Fox Sports Go: Fox Sports Go is another great option for watching the Masters golf tournament. It’s a paid subscription service, but it offers a ton of live sports content, including baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, motorsports, boxing and more. You can also watch replays of past tournaments (including this year’s Masters) as well as exclusive interviews with athletes and coaches from around the world.
- NBC Sports Live Extra: NBC Sports Live Extra is another great option for watching live sports coverage. It costs $5 per month (or $40 per year), but it offers a ton of exclusive programming that you won’t find anywhere else. This includes access to all NFL games, NBA games (including playoff action), Stanley Cup playoffs and many more events across multiple sports leagues. You can also download individual games or entire seasons to watch offline if you need to save bandwidth or time.
How much do Mobile/PC Apps cost?
There are a variety of different mobile apps available to watch the Masters Golf Tournament, each with their own price point. Unfortunately, most of these apps are not free, with some costing as much as $10 per month. Here are the best free and paid mobile apps for watching the Masters Golf Tournament:
The Masters Golf Tournament app is the best overall option for watching the tournament live. The app has detailed live coverage of all 36 holes, as well as highlights and commentary from analysts. The app also includes a GPS tracker that let’s you follow your progress through each hole. The only downside to this app is that it is subscription-based and costs $10 per month.
PGA Tour Live is another good option for live coverage of the Masters Golf Tournament. This app includes all the same features as The Masters Golf Tournament app, but it is free to download and use. However, there are ads that can be removed in-app for a fee.
Golf Channel App offers live coverage of select tournaments, including the Masters Golf Tournament. However, this app is not specific to the Masters Golf Tournament and does not have full coverage like The Masters Golf Tournament or PGA Tour Live do. The app does offer a variety of other features such as video highlights and analysis from commentators, but it does not have GPS tracking like The Masters Golf Tournament or PGA Tour Live do. The cost to use this app varies depending on if you want ad-free viewing or just basic
Are there any restrictions on where and when you can watch the Masters Golf Tournament?
There are no restrictions on where or when you can watch the Masters Golf Tournament, but some of the best apps for streaming live coverage include CBS Sports App, Golf Channel App, and WatchESPN.
Are you a golf fan and want to watch the Masters golf tournament on your smartphone? Here are the best apps for watching live streaming sports events:
1) FuboTV – This app is available for both Android and iOS devices, and offers a variety of channels including Fox Sports, NBC Sports, CBS Sports, ESPN, TNT, Golf Channel, and more. You can also find live streams of major league baseball games as well.
2) Sling TV – If you’re looking for an affordable way to get all of your favorite channels without cable, then Sling TV might be the right option for you. This service offers live streams of networks like ESPN3, Fox Soccer Plus+, AMC Premiere+, A&E Networks Television HD+, Disney XD+, Hallmark Channel*, and HGTV*. You can also add on additional channels for just $5 per month.
3) fuboTV Elite – If you’re looking to get even more features with your fuboTV subscription, then Elite might be the package for you. With Elite subscriptions you gain access to 240+ channel content including ABC America Live*, BBC World News America*, Cheddar* (*content may vary by location), FOX Business Network*, FS1 Fan Pass (English-only), Stadium (live event only; requires authentication from participating venues), UFC Fight Pass*, NBA League Pass*, NHL Center Ice*, and NFL RedZone*. These subscriptions range in price from $44-$94 per year depending on which features you choose.