Do you own a Brother printer but have lost the password and looking for brother printer default password? There’s nothing more stressful than when you have to print a crucial document or work assignment but can’t connect to your printer, and it’s not a reason to be worried.
This article will walk you through what you’ll need to do to reconnect with your printer. Let’s get started.
How To Find The Default Password For A Brother Printer ?
Most of the time, the default password for the Brother Printer is “access.” Although this is the case for all models, it’s sometimes not the correct password. A different password you could consider can be “initpass.” If these two passwords fail, Follow the steps below:
1. Based on the Brother printer model you own, the password can be located in two places. Examine the back and the printer’s bottom to locate the password. The password will appear before “Pwd.”
2. If the password doesn’t appear on the print device, you can print “Network Configuration” Report “Network Configuration Report” from your laptop or computer. The password for the Brother printer must be included.
Make sure that if you have previously changed your default password in favour of a customized password and have forgotten it, you’ll need to reset your printer to the factory default settings to gain access. It’s as easy as following these steps:
- On the printer On the printer, press your “Up” or “Down” keys until you locate “Initial Setup,” then click “OK.”
- Then next, press, press the “Up” or “Down” Arrow key until you see “Reset,” then press “OK.”
- Then, press “Yes” to Reset.
How do I reset the Brother Printer default password?
Changing the Brother printer default password is highly recommended to ensure that it is safe and secure from misuse. It’s easy to do by following a few simple steps.
To change the password of your printer, Follow these steps:
Start your favourite web browser.-
- Use the address bar at the upper right of your web browser and type “http://printer IP,” but you should use the printer’s IP instead of “printer IP.” You will find the IP address inside your laptop’s or computer’s “Control Panel.” Alternately print directly from the printer by clicking through all the options.
- Input your default username into the “Login” field.
- Click on the “Administrator” tab or “Login Password.”
Find “Enter New Password” and enter the new password you’d like to join.
- Then click “Confirm New Password” and type again to confirm.
- Click “Submit.”
Once you’ve made your fresh password, it’s suggested that you record it and store it in a safe location.
How to Change the Name of My Brother Printer ?
1. Open your web browser. The address bar will appear. Type in your printer’s IP address.
2. Press “Enter.”
3. Type the printer’s password, then select “Enter.”
4. From the printer’s homepage, Click “Network” from the printer’s home page “Network” tab at the top of the screen.
5. Click the interface type you prefer or “Wired” or “Wireless,” depending on the configuration you choose.
6. Click “Node Name (Wired)” or “Node Name (Wireless)” according to your configuration.
7. Go into The “Node Name” field, remove the current name, and then replace it with the word you wish to use that you want to use for the printer.
8. Click “Submit.”
You’ve just altered the address of the printer. Make sure that the initial character in the name must be the letter. Brother doesn’t permit one of the characters to represent a numeral or any other special symbol.
Hello, I am a professional SEO Expert & Write for us technology blog and submit a guest post on different platforms- we provide a good opportunity for content writers to submit guest posts on our website. We frequently highlight and tend to showcase guests.