Over two third of the offices in India have an open floor layout which posed a problem during pandemic. The management felt an imminent need to upgrade them to keep their executives safe once they return from work from home. It is true that coming back to the same building with their regular routines might not be easy due to imposed safety requirements. That poses a problem and when there is a problem you outsource the best.
Satkartar Glass Solutions who specializes in Office glass partitions in Delhi & NCR brings to you collective design ideas to reconfigure your work space without spending a mountain of gold.
What is the challenge?
The workforce has anxiety over office safety. Satkartar Glass Solutions was challenged for new innovative ideas to tackle something which was never witnessed over a 100 years. After our teams multiple studies and testing we have come up with solutions which makes viruses less hospitable. The whole concept revolves around the basic principle of 6 foot physical distance. Hence, overcrowding workspace and physical touch like handshakes and hugs are out of question.
As a leader in Internal Glass Partition in Delhi and NCR and a conscious part of the society Satkartar Glass Solutions urges you to follow practices like-
- 50% capacity in shared areas
- Display signs on walls and floors
- Rearrangement of furniture for contactless traffic
- Introducing alternative work shifts
We found it is a mere geometry problem and can be solved by taking up these steps.
Large space solutions
You might feel it’s easier to manage large spaces under such conditions. We don’t blame you if you think so. Large office spaces have giant pitfalls. The problem in large space is designed for large number of people and an overcrowded area defeats the purpose to begin with. Imagine a door handle touched by 100 people and you have adhered to all safety protocols have defeated you in the start. People trust us as experts in Modular glass partitions in Delhi NCR and are regularly called for consult by some of our esteemed clients. Satkartar Glass Solutions recommended automatic motion sensors in major touch points along with some more suggestions like-
- Removal of desks and equipments from walls
- Organizing one way traffic from shared facilities
- Marking all busy areas like canteen as one way zones
- Widening spaced between workstations
Solutions for Smaller Spaces
The trend and safety protocol for Office Glass Partition in Delhi NCR demands thoughtful partition layout. Satkartar Glass Solution Recommends the following-
- Use of full height glass partition. The use of Single Glass Partition in Delhi NCR is in increasing vogue since it provides an absolute barricade for cross contamination. A fool proof option with the highest success rate. This will also add elegance to your premises.
- Alternate shifts
Solutions for Shared areas
Even after installing Modular Glass Partitions in Delhi NCR management is perplexed on a solution for shared areas. Satkartar Glass Solutions recommends the following steps
- Count the number of people that can safely occupy at premise at a time and estimate the square footage. Remove the remaining seats and tables.
- Add signs on floors reminding to maintain a 6 foot distance
- The use of Modular glass Partition is popular choice especially reception desks
These changes may seem strict, radical and subject to constant supervision but are worth the effort for your subordinates to feel safe and perform diligently. As the market leader in Office glass partitions in Delhi NCR and glass partition in Delhi NCR we at Satkartar Glass Solutions find it as our corporate social responsibility to inform our current and prospective clients about the changing scenarios. Feel free to contact us for any suggestions you might need regarding glass partitions and how to plan a customized layout according to your premises.