Even Though the access to the internet has digital grown beyond scope and is quite a toddler’s game these days, when it comes to the increasing number of people using it everyday will always leave you in a shock. The daily data of people using internet is hiking at a massive rate.
According to Pew research, the ‘constant’ internet usage increased by 5% over the past 3 years.
The way of approach to online shopping by public has gone crazy over these years and Ath this rate, soon the existence of offline marketing will be at stake.
Marketing is a better and faster way of connecting a vender to their customers.
WHAT IS DIGITAL MARKETING?
It refers to all the the marketing methods that are used online. Companies use various platforms such as search engines, emails, social media and other websites to connect with customers.
Digital marketing includes creating a website, social media presence, and digital ad strategy.
Setting up a better strategy and creative approach keeps any brand floating. It’s like meeting your customers where they spend their most time ie; online.
WHY IS DIGITAL MARKETING IMPORTANT?
Digital marketing provides a bigger platform for every service provider, be it a big ar small one.
Its also cost effective than the conventional advertising methods .
- more focused campiging
- Cost effective
- Equal platform for all compact
- Growth can be measured.
- Easier To handle
- More engagemnet of customers.
TYPES OF MARKETING
- Contet marketing
- Social media marketing
- Pay per check
- Affiliate marketing
- Marketing automation
- Email marketing
- SMS marketing in Canada
- Online PR
- Search engine marketing
- Instant messaging marketing
- Sponsored content
- Inbound marketing
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
This refers to optimising a website to rank higher in result pages. They are of three types.:
- On page SEO
- Off page SEO
- Technical SEO
It involves the producing and promoting your service for the purpose of public awareness and inflow growth. This may include blogs, ebooks and white papers, audio or visual content.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Promoting your brand and service through social media platform in order to create public awareness and brand promotion.
PAY PER CLICK
A method of driving traffic into the website by paying a advertiser every time one click the ad.
It’s a method of receiving rewards for promoting someone’s product and service.
This technique involves employing a website to get the job done which was otherwise supposed to be completed manually
Email marketing employs emails to promote, announce discounts and events, and may more purposes
An online adaptation of the traditional PR system which helps to keep the relation with the customers healthy.
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING
It is the way of increasing website traffic by placing more paid ads.
INSTANT MESSAGING MARKETING
Promotion of SEO services in Singapore through messaging platforms especially through mobile phones.
Paying another company or brand for creating content which mention your brand in their content.
A method employed to attract, engage and delight customers at ever stage the shopping process.
WHO IS A DIGITAL MANAGER?
Digital marketers are the assigned individuals for driving the brand awareness and lead generation through all the digital channels.
They generate key performace indicator for each platform and evaluate the company’s performance across each one.
HOW TO DO DIGITAL MARKETING
The nature of the content to be developed wholly depends on:
- the buyers interest.
- The exact time when the product is needed.
These two factors are together called content mapping.
Digital marketing only works if :
- you have a definite goal : a definite goal helps to generate a great strategy to achieve it.
- A good knowledge on the target audience : once you discover your target audience then you are invincible.
- A planned budget for each platform: depending on the nature of content, you should set a budget for the marketing purpose.
- Good balance between paid and free leads:this makes the marketing truly effective
- Quality content creation :the content you provide should be attracting everyone.
- Developing mobile apps: providing the best experience in the comfort of your mobile phone will ensure more inward pull of customers.
- Keyword research : conducting keyword research is necessary for optimising the content and ensuring that your content is found easily on a search engine.
- Check on the content based on the analytics: a routine checking of the content and its acceptance among public will help you update your existing strategy easily.
Digital marketing is a bigger opportunity to achieve continuous growth for your business – but it depends on how you take advantage of the right opportunity at the right time.