The Selenite crystal has been used in several traditions for ages across the globe because of its amazing and fascinating healing properties. This gem enhances holistic well-being and brings positive energies into your environment.
What Is the Selenite Crystal?
Selenite is a monoclinic crystal, a variant of the mineral gypsum that is formed from calcium sulfate dihydrate. It has a clay-like structure and is found in light hues of pearl white. It is also called the gem of purification or the Goddess Stone, named after the Greek Moon Goddess.
Using Selenite in your day-to-day lives can greatly move energy blocks and transform your aura.
Different Ways to Use Selenite
With modernization seeping in, you don’t have to stick to the basic Selenite stone for keeps. Now you can explore various options to use and maintain the essence of your Selenite Crystal.
Here are some trending ways:
- Use a Polished Selenite Bowl and keep it in your living room or bedroom to attract positive vibes
- You can keep the White Selenite Stress Stone, Orange Selenite Stress Stone, White Selenite Sphere, or the White Selenite Rough Specimen in your bag, wallet, or desk/table to attract all its healing properties.
- The White Selenite Wand is the most popular way of gaining the benefits of this crystal.
- White or Pink Selenite Tealight Holder not only enhances your home interior décor but will also bring good charm and luck to you.
- You can engrave the White Selenite Heart Stone into a pendant, earring, or bracelet and let it bring great results while in contact with your skin.
5 Facts You Need to Know About Selenite
Here are some key points that you must know about Selenite crystal
Fact 1 – Origin of Selenite
Selenite crystal slabs have been found in Greece, Argentina, Mexico, Japan, and Brazil. You can also get it from Australia, the USA, Poland, and Russia.
Selenite is named after the ancient Greek moon goddess Selene who was empowered to brighten the night.
Fact 2 – Different Grades of Selenite
You can choose the one that is according to your zodiac sign and suits your Goddess energy:
- Selenite Crystal – Selenite is opaque and is believed to stir the crown chakra and clear negative energy so you can reach the angelic realm.
- Satin Spar – This smooth and gleaming crystal looks and feels like satin and can connect the crown chakra.
- Desert Rose – It is beautiful to look at and has a natural shape to resemble golden roses in bloom, with desert-coloured petals that crystallize.
- Gypsum Flower – It looks like ice water and brings healing vibes and celestial styles, freeing you from energy blockages and letting you welcome the marvels of the Universe.
Fact 3 – Healing Properties of Selenite
Selenite has healing properties for those seeking peace in the mind, body, and soul. This crystal can take you to the higher realms with its following benefits:
Physical Healing Properties
Selenite is said to align the spine and resolve skeletal problems. The crystal’s luminescent mood can mitigate free radical damage in the cellular structure and keep skin, hair, and eyes clear and glowing.
Mental and Emotional Healing Properties
Selenite helps you get rid of confused thoughts and helps you become wonderfully aware of your surroundings.
You will benefit from sharp insights, flawless judgment, a pure and liberated, and the ability to forget and forgive situations that are not in your control.
Selenite aids in Reiki and is used for aura cleansing by connecting you with the angelic realms.
It is also known to help you awaken psychic abilities, delve into past lives and develop consciousnesses.
Fact 4 – Zodiac Birthstone of Taurus
Selenite is a perfect match for the Taurus zodiac sign – an earthy sign that can sometimes be stubborn.
Selenite helps you develop a more celestial approach towards a peaceful environment with a touch of supreme feminine energy without harming Taurus’ sense of luxury, playfulness, and creative awakening.
Fact 5 – The Use of Selenite, Especially the Selenite Wand
You can wear Selenite crystal as a piece of jewellery in the form of bracelets, rings, and pendants that can press gemstones directly to your skin and align beautifully with your vibes.
You can also choose Selenite as a home décor item, and it will bring a sense of harmony to your workplace or home. Placing Selenite in your hallway will also hamper toxic energy from entering your home, instead making the space imbued with positive energy and pure white light.
A Selenite Wand directs the flow of energy, clears unwanted energy, cleans the aura, and takes it to the highest level of consciousness.
Use of Selenite Wand
- Clear the blockages and helps in aura cleaning
- Helps in enhanced concentration and better sleep
- It is a great tool used by therapists in massages to get rid of negative energy and induce tranquillity in relaxation in your mind and body.
Selenite crystal is a blissful gemstone that connects you holistically with your angelic realms. It helps to remove anxiety, fear, and depression from your life. It fills your soul with brightness and affection and empowers you to tap into an entirely new consciousness.
Let Selenite be your companion, and you will experience divine and delightful changes in your life.If you are looking to buy the selenite stone for your space, then you must visit Karma Living.